These billing agreements provided that GfW was to pay 70 per cent of the remaining receivables and 30 per cent of the receivables were to be cancelled. Limitation for consideration in billing agreements The Dautander courts have proposed similar agreements. It has the right , but not lobbying, to conclude resolution agreements in the event of late payment of social security debts. Search results: 1630. Exactly: 1630. Elapsed time: 147 ms. Common short expressions: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, See also, on settlement agreements, the following points. The Block Exemption Regulation and its guidelines shall apply without prejudice to the application of Article 53 to settlement agreements which do not contain a licensing agreement. However, certain provisions of resolution agreements may be covered by Article 53(1).
Therefore, the Block Exemption Regulation also includes agreements known as non-claim and settlement agreements, where the licensor allows the licensee to produce in the area protected by the patent. However, non-challenge clauses contained in resolution agreements may, in certain circumstances, be anti-competitive and fall within the recluding of Article 53(1). In addition, the possibility of concluding transaction agreements with taxable persons is expressly provided for in the Belgian VAT Code and must be regarded as a normal practice of the Belgian tax authorities. . . . .