Is the TUSY Heat Press one of the best digital presses on the market?
Let’s find out!
If you’ve been looking for a beginners press, or something more digital and technical, then you’ve no doubt already come across TUSY as a brand.
Personally, I would recommend this for anyone looking to get serious about starting a t-shirt printing business, as the technology involved alongside the durability of the press makes it a perfect candidate for sustained usage.
Now, my love of the TUSY press aside, let’s take a look at a straightforward breakdown of the press, and what you can expect if you do decide to go with this as the press for you.
TUSY Press Features & Quality
Even just by looking at it, it’s clear to see that this is a premium press in terms of the quality of the build. The TUSY press is literally marketed as a digital industrial press, therefore you immediately know that you’re not only getting premium tech, but durability at its core.
It’s a sublimation press, which makes it perfect for people focusing on working with a variety of clothing and fabrics, however it is certainly best suited to the more standardised t-shirt materials, and for operations in a bulk format.
At 15×15, it’s also a larger press than some of the more common multi use presses, however again this is because its core appeal is for premium t-shirt design pressing, therefore the larger press accommodates to tees and tops of varying sizes.
One of the more striking features is the digital control board, which gives the press an added safety element as well as allows for beginners to keep an eye on temperatures and timings. This was certainly my worry when I first started out with t-shirt pressing, so the fact that it’s all digital completely takes the guess work out of it.
Speaking of safety, there is even an added overheating feature, which again can be a worry for many users. This simply ensures that, if you did happen to leave the press down for too long, the safety feature engages and kills any power to the press, shutting down the heat and the chance of an incidents.
Heat Press Spec
- On the larger side, at 15×15
- Can be used on multiple materials, not just t-shirts
- Digital LCD display
- Safety switch to ensure overheating does not occur
- Ability to set the pressing temperature to exact specifications
- Temp range: 0-482 degrees
- Pressure is fully adjustable, great for changing intensity if pressing on fabrics and objects of varying durability
- Can transfer colour
- 1400 W power
- Time control: 0-999 seconds
- Easy to use
- Safety features are incredible
- Modestly priced considering the range of options
- May be too large for anyone who is wanting to use a heat press from home and may be stuck for space
- Anyone new to heat pressing who wants a specific, safe press for t-shirts and who also has an added room or garage to house the press
TUSY have really outdone their selves with this press, and there really isn’t anything else I have left to say on this one. If you do find it to be too large, then take a look at my review of the much loved, mini Cricut Easy Press.Check Price